If you run a company or business, then you will probably need good quality printouts or copies at some point, as part of the daily company operations. One of the best ways to go about it implies buying the best HP printer available. The best HP printer will provide you an avenue of increasing efficiency by supplying quality printouts or copies. Such a printer can come in different sizes and with diverse specifications that will meet your needs.
How to pick the best HP printer?
If you want your office or home PC-peripheral needs met, then you have to pick the best HP printer. However, this process always proves arduous, and many individuals can find themselves with a product that they dislike or doesn’t suit their needs. So how can you go about the picking process? Below, some considerations to have in mind.
- Aesthetic preference. The best HP printer should satisfy your aesthetic needs in terms of design, color, etc.
- What rating does the product have? Ratings always imply how good or bad a product proves. Checking for an HP printer rating can give you a good idea before making your choice.
- Recommendation from friends and family. Positive or negative reviews from family or friends can prove efficiently useful in determining a printer’s value.
Attributes of a good HP printer
What attributes should an excellent HP printer possess?
- Laser or inkjet. The best HP printer should factor in ink cartridge and toner costs that prove within your budget.
- Connectivity. You have to buy an HP printer based on your connectivity preferences. However, wireless printers prove more fashionable and more efficient.
- Paper handling. The best HP printer should handle your main paper type use in terms of size, shape, and material.
- Office size. The best printer should cater to your office needs even if it means constantly moving. Smaller HP printers prove portable and therefore perfect for on-the-go office, while larger stationary printers prove perfect for large organizations.
- Image quality. The best printer should have the best quality reproduction capacity when it comes to images. However, these should align with your image quality needs.
- Size and printing speed. The best printer size will depend on the functionalities needed daily. Further, the perfect print speed needs to align with the amount of printing volume you handle daily.
- Number of functions. The best printer in terms of functionalities has to align with your needs. Some printers can prove perfect with having print and photocopy functionalities, while others can use with other additional functionalities like scan, fax, etc.
The best HP printers for your office use
#1 HP ENVY 5055
The HP ENVY 5055 proves a quality and efficient printing product that comes affordably and with numerous features such as photocopying and scanning functionalities
- 10 ppm print speeds for black and 7 ppm for color
- Print, copy, and scan functionalities
- 1200 PPI, resolution
- Mono touch-screen panel, 2.2 inches
- Dual-band WiFi 802.1 and 2.0 USB
- Built-in support software solutions
- Inkjet printing technology
- Configurable shortcuts
- Duplex printing that proves automatic
The printer proves a reliable product option for your printing needs. The printer can perform three key functions in printing, photocopying, and scanning.
- 8 ppm black and 5 ppm color print speeds respectively
- Three functionalities (scanning, printing, and photocopying)
- 1000 pages monthly duty cycle
- 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Inkjet printing tech
- USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn connectivity
- Mobile printing software support system, inbuilt
- Seven-segment LCD panel
- Manual duplex printing
- Input tray capacity of 60-sheets
- Voice control feature (Alexa)
- All-in-one functionality
- Compact and wireless thereby increasing efficiency
- Hardware warranty of one year
- Cannot support border printing
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 comes as an all-in-one wireless printer with 2 paper trays, Alexa enabled features, and an automatic single pass document feeder.
- 4 functionalities (printing, faxing, photocopying, scanning)
- 1200 dpi output resolution
- Integrated scanner
- 100-page fax memory
- Dual input trays
- Numerous connectivity options (Ethernet, USB 2.0, RJ-11, and Wi-Fi 802.11 bgn)
- 2.7 touch display
- Fast print speeds
- Lots of options in connectivity
- High capacity duty cycles every month
- Better and faster organization through sync input options thereby eliminating repetitive processes
- Built-in security features like encryptions protects sensitive data
- Frequent paper-jamming issues
#4 HP Sprocket
The HP Sprocket comes small but with the capacity and efficiency to print small photos from your smartphone.
- Zink technology
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Automatic paper sensor
- Luna pearl color
- Glossy photo paper when it comes to printing media type
- Easy usage
- Customizable LED lights (for status)
- Portable because of its small size
- Instant photos whenever you want
- Ability to connect multiple devices
- Augmented reality in previewing your print queue
- Warranty of 1 year
- Inaccurate color when it comes to photo printouts
The robust and capable HP Color B5L25A#BGJ LaserJet printers can prove a useful printing option in a business setup.
- 2 input trays
- Laser printing tech
- USB, Gigabit Ethernet, and HP e-Print connectivity
- Security features like encryption keys and password use
- HP Jet intelligence value
- Energy-efficient because of the smart media-sensing tech it uses
- Fast and efficient in printing large paper volumes
- Network administration through the JetAdmin app
- Upgradable memory
- Very secure
- Warranty of one year
- Absence of Wi-Fi
If you have hit the shopping trail for a printer, having a look at the reviewed top HP printers can go a long way in securing your short and long term printing needs.