First things first! To make a payment, you need to know your ticket details. If you have your ticket details, visit www.njmcdirect.com and pay for your tickets.
If you do not have your NJ Ticket with you, you can use the NJ Ticket lookup method to find your traffic ticket details.
NJ TICKET LOOKUP
NJ traffic offenders can find their NJ traffic violation ticket number online using the NJ Ticket lookup tool. To find your traffic ticket details, you will need your driving license or the Vehicle license plate number. Here are the steps to find your NJ traffic ticket details.
- Visit the official NJ Ticket Lookup Portal at https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe41/MPAWeb/Welcome.faces.
- Select License number, traffic ticket, or Name to search and find all of your pending ticket details.
- If this does not work for you, you will need to call the Municipal office and ask for the details.
So, how to make the NJ online traffic ticket payment?
NJMCDIRECT.COM is the official New Jersey website for paying traffic and municipal tickets. So, if you make an NJ traffic ticket payment online, you don’t need to visit the municipal court to pay the ticket. Make sure you are visiting the website during working hours only. The NJMCDirect website does not allow payments 24/7.
Even though the online payment method is simple, you will need a few details to finish the payment. If you pay your traffic or municipal ticket online using the njmcdirect.com website, there will be a 3% additional fee.
If you think you are charged with a ticket unfairly, you can challenge the ticket in NJ Municipal court. We have a simp guide that will provide helpful information regarding Plead not guilty.
You do not need a DL number and Vehicle number to pay municipal tickets. All of the details can be found on the ticket.
Therefore, the platform serves payment purposes and acts as an information repository. Consequently, you can bring up queries concerning traffic violations and search for the relevant records with ease. When on your day-to-day activities, you may happen to be issued a traffic ticket. You may be stranded on where to begin the payment. However, worry no more as we have got you the solution.
Pay NJ Ticket Online
Follow the step-by-step guide to make municipal tickets or Traffic ticket payments online in New Jersey.
- Make sure you visit the official www.njmcdirect.com in your mobile or computer browser.
- Next, select whether you want to pay a Municipal ticket or Traffic Ticket.
- To pay a municipal ticket, choose that option and enter Court ID, Prefix, Year, Ticket number and your full name or business name and click on search. You will see your ticket number and then make the payment using a Credit or Debit card.
- To Pay an NJ Traffic ticket, select the TRAFFIC TICKET option. Then, enter COURT ID, PREFIX, TICKET NUMBER & LICENSE PLATE NUMBER.
- After filling in the parking ticket details, click on the search button. This will show your ticket, and then select that ticket and make the payment.
Note: If you lost your ticket, you could find it using your vehicle and license number. Visit the official Find Traffic Ticket number website.